I received this email from a friend of mine...her sister's comment is below the picture. My friends comment is below that. Pretty hilarious.
The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect U.S. wildlife.
Animals that formerly were self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democrat Party.
They have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance. This photo is of a black bear in Montana turned Democrat.
He's nicknamed Bearack Obearma. It is believed that he has become a campground organizer.
My friend's version:
Owing to greed and arrogance, this Republican black bear, known around the campgrounds as Herman "Raisin'" Cain, killed and ate 99% of the tourists who visited his park and now has to sit and wait for meals to be brought to him. Unfortunately, his lazy and incompetent colleagues, the rest of the 1%, have never had a moment's experience gathering or preparing a meal, and would be too selfish to share if they did. Raisin' would eat his young, if he could, but his wife left him after numerous sex scandals. Sorry, dude, you're fucked.