11.23.2010

The Infinite Yoga Studio

I have been volunteering at The Infinite yoga studio since Sep 2010 and taking Kundalini classes with Dana and I am so happy about the way I feel after class, when I step outside into the world...I have yet to experience all the other wonderful classes they offer....check out their info below....


The Infinite is a unique yoga and movement center in Downtown Long Beach, CA that helps people prepare their bodies, minds and spirits for living a conscious, healthy lifestyle in these times.

We are a "give what you can, take what you need" center, providing a variety of classes and workshops by donation in yoga, movement, and whole life care.

The Infinite is dedicated to providing our entire community with a warm, open environment so they can develop a meaningful yoga practice and be happy, healthy and whole.

~ Experience Your Highest Self ~

~ Realize The Infinite Within You ~


http://theinfinite.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment