8.09.2010

Vegan Cooking Show: Strawberry Cheesecake

This week I'm going to be uncharacteristically sweet... Out of the blue I've developed a serious craving for desserts. I don't know why or how long it will last but I'm going to take advantage of it and share some amazing recipes I've found that have me bolting for the kitchen. I hope they inspire you too!

By the way, today is Crafty Vegan's BIRTHDAY so I'll be making her a delicious chocolate cake (recipe to be divulged on Friday) since she's never been a fan of cheesecakes... :) Feliz Cumple Mica!

Today I want to tell you about "A Vegan Cooking Show" put on by the tenderly young and playful Nicholas.

In his latest episode he teaches us how to make a strawberry cheesecake..that's right, CHEESECAKE! It's been a while since I had one so I can't wait to try this recipe--seems so simple and I'm loving all the whole ingredients. Enjoy!

Happy Meatless Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment