8.11.2010

Got Cookbook?

So I have decided to take on a sort of small and yet huge project. I am in the process of writing a cookbook. For now it's being dubbed as a "Community Vegetarian Cookbook" and it is a work in progress! My goal is to collect my own recipes as well as other people's recipes and put them under one roof and in one little cookbook. I am looking to have some sort of working draft completed by mid-October, and then I will evaluate what I am going to do with it then. I am looking into possibly binding the cookbook, or maybe even offering it online as an "e-cookbook". We will see.

Being a "Foodie" and being someone who writes about food on a blog, I get to enjoy a lot of delicious food from day to day. Some that I whip up on my own, some that I try at friends houses, or some that I try at my favorite restaurants. And I realized that I've got a lot of people around me in my life who LOVE food, LOVE to cook, and LOVE to eat. So why not pool our talents together and be able to share all this lovely food with each other?!??!

That is where the Community Vegetarian Cookbook was born. I am working on a few recipes each week and that includes fine tuning the measurements, writing the cooking instructions, and photographing the finished food item.

As the word "community" implies, I am also taking recipes from my community to be included in the cookbook. And Virtually Vegan Sisters is a community of mine.....so if anyone is interested in contributing, please send me a comment and I will be sure to get back to you. I am looking to get a broad range of recipes that are yummy, fresh, and vegetarian.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment