8.17.2010

Arrivederci!

Hello party people! I am in Italy as you all are reading this. I am actually writing this on Sunday night and I am 10 hours from leaving for Italy. I'm a bit tired and a bit tipsy (enjoying my Italian wine before I go). I will be in Italy for 15 days.....and visiting Rome, Rimini, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, and Chianti. It will be a wonderful trip of adventure, good times, great food, and memorable wine. I can't wait!! I have decided to not be vegan while I am in Italy. I will still not eat beef, chicken, and pork. But I will eat seafood and dairy. It's a decision I have thought long and hard about and that is where I am personally. For the next 2 weeks, I will be posting recipes that I am working on for my cookbook. Enjoy! And I will see you all in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment