5.05.2010

Vegan at the gym

So I'm starting to learn to love hotel gyms. Lately, I have been traveling A LOT and have been spending a lot more time in hotels than I'd like to. And with losing 15 lbs in the last couple months, I am really needing to keep up the workout regimen on the road. I have a love/hate relationship with the treadmill and have actually loved it lately. I am loving a good burn and love the feeling of finishing a workout and being coated in sweat.......a definite good feeling.

One thing I really miss is dancing. I used to bellydance and tango and absolutely loved it. So I'd love to get back into something like that. My boyfriend is really interested in swing dancing, so I think we might get into that soon. I really want to learn to do the cute do's that the swing girls have.....they look so chic! And let me tell you, that you burn a lot of calories swing dancing.

You all might be wondering what all this has to do about veganism. And my answer is passions. Veganism is important to me because of my health, animal rights, and the environment. Therefore I am passionate about the issues surrounding it. That's one of the reasons we started this blog! I love working out, trying new things, and breaking a sweat. So my motto of the day is to do things you're passionate about, have a good time, and LIVE LIFE OUT LOUD. Create the possibility that every moment of your life is perfect and is exactly way it's supposed to be. That includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. I'll leave you with that thought. Have a great Wednesday and Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment