1. Become accustomed to taking food to work, making sure that it's nutritionally balanced. Preferably salads which can be topped with walnuts, flax seeds, hemp seeds, raisins and anything else you might like. You can also cook extra food during dinner time and that way you will have left overs for lunch the next day.
2. Drink water in abundance.
3. Choose ingredients rich in protein and fiber. Like seeds, nuts and greens!!
4. To keep it interesting, vary the types of fruits and vegetables you consume. I usually pack an apple, a carrot and a tangerine, sometimes celery.
5. Avoid drinking too much coffee and soft drinks, they will dehydrate you and they are also very acidic. Instead drink green tea which is alkaline!!!
6. Motivate the authorities at work to promote healthy food habits around the office by suggesting they provide a larger assortment of these food in the cafeteria and/or vending machines.
7. Purchase a stainless steel bottle so you can always have water by your side.