Hello everyone. Here are a couple great lists, brought to you by Terri Trespicio, who is the senior editor of Body & Soul magazine. These really resonated with me and I thought were some great little tenets to live by. And I think some of these things can help you in your vegan journey. To me, they remind you to touch base with yourself. Why do you do the things you do? Take time to live every day. Who are you? Enjoy!
10 Thoughts on Whole Living (Terri Trespicio)
1. Ease into the day slowly; take a few minutes each morning to gently wake up.
2. Be straightforward. An honest response always trumps a clever one.
3. Discover new ways to share the things you love.
4. Worry breeds anxiety; intuition invites calm.
5. Create habits that help you love sustainable-wherever you are.
6. Don't second guess; sometimes the best idea is the one that comes first.
7. Respond to life with openness and curiousity.
8. Don't wait until you have no room left in your day to breathe; make space right now.
9. Anger has a way of evaporating in the face of compassion.
10. Find pleasure in the simplest tasks.
10 (More) Thoughts on Whole Living (Terri Trespicio)
1. Your home is more that the sum of its walls. Make it a sacred space.
2. Creativity is a lifestyle, not simply a single activity. Let it expand you.
3. True forgiveness springs from love, not regret.
4. Learn something new. Emphasize the trying, not the succeeding.
5. Spend some time in the dirt. You'll be amazed at what nature can inspire you.
6. You don't have to have a perfect body to feel great in it.
7. Define yourself by who you are, not the roles you play.
8. Find rejuvenation in 5 minutes of silence.
9. Contribute to abundance: if you no longer need something, pass it on.
10. Find your direction in life by looking where you want to go, not where you don't.