1.05.2010

Meatless Monday Original Recipe: Sweet Sage and Ginger Buckwheat Soba Noodles

Happy Tuesday to all! I would like to share a homemade recipe I came up with one lucky day...quantities are really up to you. I don't measure much...

Ingredients:
buckwheat soba noodles
yellow onion
fresh garlic
zucchini
green cabbage
fresh sage
fresh ginger
nutmeg
soy sauce
maple syrup

Sauté yellow onion along w/chopped garlic and then add zucchini. Then add buckwheat soba noodles (I bought these pre-cooked) and cook some more....continue by adding chopped green cabbage, then follow by nutmeg, soy sauce and maple syrup. Last but not least, add finely chopped or grated ginger and sage. Don't over cook or else the taste and nutritional value might both be weakened. I wish I had taken a picture of it!!

Bon appetite!



No comments:

Post a Comment